News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Great Overseas Service!

Started by Yokiboy, December 27, 2004, 08:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yokiboy

Hello,

What great service I encountered from Dog-eared Designs. I ordered Primetime Adventures in the middle of December, and living in Sweden didn't count on seeing the game until sometime in January. Instead the game was promptly shipped mere days after my order and received within a week.

The game looks fantastic by the way, definitely right up there with Sorcerer when it comes to best looking indie design. The cover is quite striking.

I have yet to read the whole game, but will post more feedback when I have completed the book.

Many thanks,

Yokiboy

ricmadeira

This a "me, too!" post, sorry!

I live in Portugal, and I algo got the game lightning fast. Read it last night, and boy, does it rock! I can't believe all the potential contained in those small 70+ pages! I would never thought reading such a tiny little rulebook could be so rewarding! In fact, I think its the best RPG buy I've made for a long, long time... and I buy a lot of game material, eheh. :-)

Can't wait to try it!

Take care!
Ricardo

Yokiboy

I met up with two friends Wednesday, and we designed our first TV-show together and it was GREAT! Man, I am psyched about playing this game.

TTFN,

Yokiboy

MarcoBrucale

Another 'me too' post from an enthusiast customer, this time from Italy.
I received the book just a week after I placed the order.
I completely agree with Ricardo, it's a small book but it packs a lot of potential.
The shortest review I think of is "one of the best RPG-related buy I ever made"!
-----------------------------------------------
Marco Brucale

Georgios Panagiotidis

I'd also like to add my voice to the chorus of "awesome".

Great book, quick delivery.

In fact it's so cool, I'll run three demo games at our next local convention (BurgCon 14).

Joe
Five tons of flax!
I started a theory blog in German. Whatever will I think of next?

matthijs

Yes, that was very quick! I paid via PayPal on the 19., and the book arrived on the 24.

Ian O'Rourke

Yeah, I have to admit the PTA deliver service is top-notch. I paid for mine on the 19th and it arrived in the UK on the 25th.
Ian O'Rourke
www.fandomlife.net
The e-zine of SciFi media and Fandom Culture.

Matt Wilson

What's weird is the service in the post office near where I live is abysmally slow, like they're all suspended in invisible pudding.

I guess they make up for it once it leaves that building.