News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Review up

Started by azrianni, December 20, 2004, 04:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azrianni

WarrenET2

Good reveiw.

I should send away for the ga.....oh, I already have.
Warren

Give a man a fish and he will eat for one day, but beat a man with a fish and he'll stop pestering you for handouts.

Andy Kitkowski

I dropped my comments in there, too.  Hope we get some good discussion going there.  Good review, overall- I agreed on almost all points, save the one where I said "F*CK THAT", but I was agreeing with the goal in the end anyway :-)

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Matt Wilson

From now on I guess Andy will be buying my beer.

Thanks for the review, Aaron. I appreciate both the positive and not-positive things you said; you're not the only one who's said such things (perhaps somewhere a certain biology professor is reading the review and doing that Spock eyebrow thing*), and I'll be thinking about them a lot for future versions of the game, whenever that is.

Anyway, it's a really good, well-written review.

And by the way, Warren, your money order arrived today. If I can endure the lines at the post office, I'll get it out tomorrow.

*I myself can't do that Spock eyebrow thing, so I try to live vicariously through others who may or may not actually be doing it.

Andy Kitkowski

Quote from: Matt WilsonFrom now on I guess Andy will be buying my beer.

Well, I do still owe you a beer for the "50 Degree Room Incident of 2004". :-)
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

WarrenET2

Quote from: Matt Wilson
And by the way, Warren, your money order arrived today. If I can endure the lines at the post office, I'll get it out tomorrow.

[Mr. Burns] Excellent![/Mr.Burns]
Warren

Give a man a fish and he will eat for one day, but beat a man with a fish and he'll stop pestering you for handouts.