News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

New Secrets

Started by sirogit, January 17, 2005, 08:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirogit

While at first I was thinking about posting all of these to the Wiki, I thought I'd allow people to take a look at them and give me any early warnings if there's something wrong with them.

Open
Secret of Harmony
Select two abilities. Whenever rolling one of the abilities to add bonus dice to the other, the amount of given bonus dice is doubled.

Zaru
Secret of Unshakable Determination
While Bringing down the pain, this character always gets a bonus die, but outside of bringing down the pain, this character always gets a penalty die.

Khale
Secret of the Poet's Lyrics
Must be used while using a Perfect Chord. The listeners direct their feelings towards a specific subject with they give their full attention. Cost 1 Reason

Maldor:
Maldor Transformation
Bewildering Hex
Two abilities of the target are switched, so that if the character's cooking and scrapping abilities were switched, he can only make soup that knocks people out cold or punch people in order to fill their bellies. Though some other means may be devised to fix this predictament, the obvious would be to have a reversed hex placed on you.

(Not sure about this one, would there be a better culture for it to fit?)

Human
Secret of Ultimate Sacrifice
If in the same scene, you may choose to absorb damage taken by someone you love deeply.

Elf
Aura of the Arsenal
The character may momentarily manifest equipment made from her Aura for a single action. Used as a weapon or armor, they may be created with a +2 bonus. Costs 2 Reason

Goblin
Secret of Havoc
When activated, 3 bonus dice are added to an attack, but the user takes the inflicted damage as well. Costs 1 Vigor

Ratkin
Secret of Teamwork
Specify another individual. When either you or they roll an ability to add bonus dice to the other's action, the amount of bonus dice are doubled.