News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Twisted Confessions Forum Sticky - Please Read

Started by Lxndr, June 15, 2004, 01:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lxndr

Hello, and welcome to the discussion forum for Twisted Confessions Game Design and the various games associated with that label, both those published and those slated for future development.  

Also encouraged is discussion and commentary on the "game twists" house rules and other tweaks.  This forum is not for the discussion of my hypnosis interests under any circumstances, although they are also situated on my site - please use email or send private messages if you wish to discuss that aspect of my life.

As we are hosted by The Forge, I ask all participants to adhere to the Forge Etiquette and other policies, which can be found here: http://www.indie-rpgs.com/viewtopic.php?t=1604

I'm looking forward to any discussion, comments, questions, or anything else you wish to post about any of the above topics.  My compliments, and I hope you visit again soon.
Alexander Cherry, Twisted Confessions Game Design
Maker of many fine story-games!
Moderator of Indie Netgaming

Lxndr

Lxndr

Lxndr

To individuals with rpg.net accounts or with nothing against getting them:

Feel free to take a look at their new Game Index, and take some time to rate Fastlane and any other game that catches your fancy.  Since I found out about it this morning I've trawled through quite a few items and rated about half.