News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Dreamation 2005] After the Explosion

Started by Michael S. Miller, January 31, 2005, 07:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Morris

What about Spring Gathering II? I believe I saw something about that in the Dreamation brochure. It's running the end of April, if I recall correctly. Or would that been too soon after Dreamation?
Download: Unistat

Helvetian

Quote from: Andrew MorrisWhat about Spring Gathering II? I believe I saw something about that in the Dreamation brochure. It's running the end of April, if I recall correctly. Or would that been too soon after Dreamation?

Spring Gathering is a MUCH smaller event, and apart from being a site for an RPGA gathering and an Avatar System event, is far more favorable towards board, card and CCGs.  For SG, we only have the fifth floor and relatively small part of B level, and expect about 400 people.  While I'd love you guys to come, it wouldn't be the best use of your resources.  That's why I'm focusing more on DEXCON.

Not that you wouldn't be welcome, of course. :)  If anyone would like to just come hang out, share a couple demo tables over the course of the event, and have some fun/run some games, I'd be all for that.  We may not really be tabletop RPG focused for SG, but that doesn't mean we can't provide you a location to get together.  I wouldn't be able to do you a suite this time, though.  We would still feed you and give you memberships.  ;)

Becca
Rebecca Badurina
Vice President, Programming
Double Exposure, Inc.
www.dexposure.com

Jennifer Rodgers

Hey, everybody! I just wanted to add that I had a really great time at Dreamation too. I met alot of awesome people and discovered some exciting games.
Thanks to the folks at the Indie Explosion table for putting up with me hovering around. :) That was where all the action was after all.
I hope to see some of you at Dexcon!
Jennifer Rodgers
http://www.jenniferrodgers.com
I am the IllustraTOR
News blog: http://jenniferrodgers.livejournal.com/

Joshua A.C. Newman

Quote from: devilbunnyThanks to the folks at the Indie Explosion table for putting up with me hovering around. :) That was where all the action was after all.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that you made us very proud to be the only table that had a) a woman who b) could use linear perspective. We gain cred on both counts.

I look forward to seeing more of your art!
the glyphpress's games are Shock: Social Science Fiction and Under the Bed.

I design books like Dogs in the Vineyard and The Mountain Witch.

Keith Senkowski

Quote from: devilbunnyHey, everybody! I just wanted to add that I had a really great time at Dreamation too. I met alot of awesome people and discovered some exciting games.

I'm just pissed I forgot you were going to be there.  I totally wanted you to sign my copy of tSOY.  It was a pleasure to meet you though.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Tav_Behemoth

'Twas great seeing everyone at Dreamation!

We're going to have an ad in the program books at Spring Gathering and Southern Exposure, but the next one we'll attend will be Dexcon. Look forward to meeting y'all then.
Masters and Minions: "Immediate, concrete, gameable" - Ken Hite.
Get yours from the creators or finer retail stores everywhere.