News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

OT: Announcement

Started by greyorm, February 07, 2002, 08:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greyorm

Today, a little after 3pm I became the proud father of another baby girl!  Alexandria and mom are resting comfortably at the hospital and all is well with both!
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

Jason L Blair

Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Jared A. Sorensen

Ah, summoning demons left and right, are we?

(Humanity in this setting equals a good night's sleep)
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

joshua neff

Jeez, Jared. You make it sound like a combination of Eraserhead & She's Having a Baby.

Oh. Maybe that's not all that far off.

Anyway, congrats, Raven.
--josh

"You can't ignore a rain of toads!"--Mike Holmes

Uncle Dark

[Waves leper bell in jubilation]
Woo hoo!  Congratulations!

Lon
Reality is what you can get away with.

Le Joueur

Congratulations on this most joyous of occasions.  I'm gonna miss you while you're gone (my baby girl is almost three, the boy, six).  I look forward to hearing about how she changes your ideas of gaming.

Salute!

Fang Langford
Fang Langford is the creator of Scattershot presents: Universe 6 - The World of the Modern Fantastic.  Please stop by and help!

Ron Edwards

Congrats, Raven.

Best,
Ron

greyorm

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone! :)

And BTW, Fang, this isn't my first.  I already have two others of the same ages and genders as you do! It's already been joked about that I don't need to find a gaming group, I've grown my own!
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

Le Joueur

Quote from: greyormThis isn't my first.  I already have two others of the same ages and genders as you do! It's already been joked about that I don't need to find a gaming group, I've grown my own!
In my venue as the local 'Answer Man' (I have a sign reading 'Any Question Answered,' that I show around every convention I go to.  Have a question?  Send it to whatiwanttoknow@mad.scientist.com!), I am frequently approached by local Scientifiction Fan Club Board members who ask 'where are we going to get more attendees?'  'Give birth to them,' has been my answer for more than 6 years.  So 'keep up the good work!'

(By the by, you're probably close to understanding why Scattershot has, as one of its adjuncts, a style for playing with children - that's adults with children - stuffed animals, action figures, counters, and et cetera, entirely optional.)

Fang Langford
Fang Langford is the creator of Scattershot presents: Universe 6 - The World of the Modern Fantastic.  Please stop by and help!