News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Bobgoat.com Gets a Facelift

Started by Keith Senkowski, February 11, 2005, 10:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

I'm always tinkering with stuff.  It's in my nature.  So I redesigned the bobgoat.com site to make it easier for me to make updates and such.  Feel free to drop by, take a look and let me know what you think.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Per Fischer

mm...Wordpress :)

Looking super green. Are you still working on the site, because there seems to be no actual links in the Downloads section?

Per
Per
--------
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Keith Senkowski

Yeah, always a work in progress.  As for the download section, there is this weird thing going on.  When you hit downloads, it goes to a summary of the "entry" instead of right too it.  So you have to hit the title (which is a link) of the "entry" to get the whole thing (in this case the links to work).

I'm still working out all the bugs and trying to work around different parts of Wordpress...
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.

Paul Czege

Hey Keith,

I gotta say, I enjoy your brash livejournal voice and attitude. If you designed an irreverent RPG and wrote it in that voice it would sell like crazy.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Keith Senkowski

Paul,

Thanks.  My next project after the game guide is going in that direction.  It is a "One and Done" modern day conspiracy game, but the book is going to be written as if I was a real conspiracy theorist and it was my personal journal of my ridiculous beliefs with all the game mechanics as post  it notes.  Should be a fun experiment since it will be me turned up to ten...

Keith