News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Wanted: Brutal Critiques and Playtesters

Started by Zahtevnik, March 12, 2005, 07:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zahtevnik

After years of working on two games we finally have the teasers for them up on our website. With that accomplished we're looking for honest opinions, brutal critiques and playtesters.

Online playtest sessions are starting Sunday and we'll try to cater to different days and times to fit everyone in.

If anyone wanted to look the game concepts and system over to give their opinions it would be greatly appreciated. We're wanting to knock out as many potential problems as we possibly can ASAP.

The games can be found on http://insomniumgames.com If anyone has any questions, comments, suggestions or complaints feel free to give me a yell at contact@insomniumgames. com

Thanks,

Jennifer-

daMoose_Neo

If you want some review of specific portions of the text, I'd suggest heading over to Indie Design and proposing a few questions to spark some conversation. "Here you go" posts don't neccesarily garner that much response, but a few direct questions and points of review will get some brain cells thinkin ^_^
Nate Petersen / daMoose
Neo Productions Unlimited! Publisher of Final Twilight card game, Imp Game RPG, and more titles to come!

Zahtevnik

Thanks daMoose :)

I'll go ahead and make a post over there, as well. With this post we were mostly hoping to locate a few playtesters who could give the system a whirl and give their input from there.

Jennifer-