News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

101 Days of Ideas

Started by Keith Senkowski, March 24, 2005, 03:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

I have embarked on a brave new adventure.  For the next 101 days I will post at least one new Conspiracy of Shadows idea.  This can be a Supernatural Horror, like today's idea or it could be an interesting character, a magic ritual, a secret society, a strange place, an arcane artifact, or anything else I may think up.  So stay tuned and come back often, cause it is going to be 101 days of Conspiracy of Shadows love!
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Keith Senkowski

Idea 002 - The Puppeteer is posted.

Oh and just a bit of clarification, the 101 Days of Ideas will be business days.  So Monday-Friday unless there is a holiday you will see a new post.

Keith
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.

Matt-M-McElroy

Very cool!

Are you going to complie them into a pdf when they are complete?

I posted Sacrifice Part III on the Flames Rising site this week. They are getting some decent reads...

Regards,

Matt M McElroy
"What Are You Afraid Of?"
http://www.flamesrising.com
"What Are You Afraid Of?"
www.flamesrising.com

Keith Senkowski

Matt,

Dunno.  I suppose if there is enough interest in collecting the crap I come up with.  We shall see I guess.

Oh and Idea 003 is up.  Idea 004 will be up tomorrow morning.

Keith