News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

So... Which upcoming games are you looking forward to?

Started by Andy Kitkowski, April 04, 2005, 10:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael S. Miller

For THREE GODFORSAKEN YEARS, every time I see Mike Holmes, I say "So, Mike, how's Sorcerer & Space coming along?"

Mike responds with "Well, the editing's done, I'm just waiting for the art."

THREE YEARS FOR THE ART? Mike, the artists have forgotten. They're not going to do it. Luke has some excellent, go-to artists in his stable. Get new artists. Get it layed out. Get it printed. GET IT DONE!!!

So, yeah. I guess I'll be "looking forward" to Sorcerer & Space for a long time.

Back in the realm of the possible, I, too await BW Revised (I preordered the 5th copy). And Trollbabe Revised. And the Mountain Witch.

And Robots & Rapiers, of course. But Mazza's nearly as bad as Holmes. Hey, do you think Universalis has some kind of "can never finish another game" curse on it? Hmmm...

But as much as I want all of those done, it pales in comparision to my own burning, yearning, desparate NEED to finish With Great Power... O the glory, O the angst of finally holding it in my hands.

It'll be at GenCon. No excuses. After all, I didn't work on Universalis...

8^)
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Ben Lehman

Oh, jeez, I can't believe I forgot about Tenra Bansho Zero.  I want that game like a two-bit junkie wants his smack.

Also, in the "still waiting" category -- Sorcerer and Space and Legends of Alyria.  C'mon, Seth.  You said you were almost done!

yrs--
--Ben  (Trying not to be embarrassed about the number and caliber of people waiting on Polaris.  Soon, guys.  Soon.)

Selene Tan

Dulcimer Hall. I love that genre, and I love the idea of being able to actually play an Angsty Loner Cypher Guy.
RPG Theory Wiki
UeberDice - Dice rolls and distribution statistics with pretty graphs

Jeph

TBZero and BW Revised are what I've set my eyes on, for the moment. The one because it looks incredibly quirky and cool, and, if the English version is even a tenth as beautiful as the Japanese copy I saw, it MUST BE MINE. The latter because--well, I've wanted BW for a while, but refrained from getting it due to the upcoming revision. I may actually get to play it now, though, as all of my gaming groups have suddenly come to the consensus that d20 combat is about as exciting as a potato.

And Exemplar Revised Edition. Coming some time in the vague future.
Jeffrey S. Schecter: Pagoda / Other

ethan_greer