News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Who are you and how long have you been at it?

Started by daMoose_Neo, April 05, 2005, 10:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daMoose_Neo

Exactly as the title says-
Who are you, as an individual and/or a publisher, how long have you been at it, and what cool stuff have you done or can we expect from you?

Myself, I'm Nate Petersen of Neo Productions Unlimited.
Actually, next month, we celebrate our 5 year anniversary ^_^
Neo consists of myself, Kyle Maynard of Brittish Columbia Canada and Mike Williams of the Netherlands.
We started out as "hackers", game editors really, tinkering around with software and gameboy games. Got old kind of quick, but the three of us liked working together and writing, so we kept it up. Along the way we've seen some ugly, ugly failures including a couple of axed MMO programs, but we've had some neat successes: our own message board BlaBB, a comic strip and analogy to ourselves Backstage, and most recently publication of a card game of mine Final Twilight.
Upcoming year we're hoping for some more progress- collectively we're working on finishing an MMO, Genetisys, a more sci-fi online monster battling system. Myself, I'm finishing work right now on my Imp Game RPG, writing more material for Final Twilight, and laying out a future Imp Game title.
Most programming work is done by Mike, doing the coding and webmaster duties. I write quite a bit of the material we use, and Kyle follows up with some additional work as well as persisting on a Backstage story.
Nate Petersen / daMoose
Neo Productions Unlimited! Publisher of Final Twilight card game, Imp Game RPG, and more titles to come!