News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

RAWK Out!

Started by Keith Senkowski, April 05, 2005, 11:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

What are you RAWKing Out to?

I am currently RAWKing out to the Soviettes, Scared of Chaka, and Apocalypse Hoboken.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Sean

Old Blue Oyster Cult, for now and all eternity. There need to be about ten more bands like them.

Tobias

Today's selection featured Beef, VNV Nation, Apoptygma Berserk, Tragically Hip.
Tobias op den Brouw

- DitV misses dead gods in Augurann
- My GroupDesign .pdf.

pete_darby

I dont' know about rocking, but listening to Flywheel, Shyster & Flywheel...
Pete Darby

Keith Senkowski

Quote from: pete_darbyI dont' know about rocking, but listening to Flywheel, Shyster & Flywheel...

It is RAWKing, not rocking...

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Thor Olavsrud

The Soviettes, Isis, Pelican, The Dickies, David Bowie, and Sleep.

Andy Kitkowski

Laibach, Ray Lynch and Hilary Stagg.

What, Hilary Stagg?

He made his own GODDAMN ELECTRIC HARP, fer Chrissakes.  If that doesn't RAWK, I don't know what does.

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

C. Edwards

P.J. Harvey, The Cult, Cream, Afro Celt Sound System, and Chet Baker.

-Chris

Michael S. Miller

The whirring fan of my computer.

Really, who needs the noise?
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Clinton R. Nixon

The Soviettes are truly awesome.

This week, I've been listening to a lot of The Famous. They're damn incredible with the rock and the twang and suchnot.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Judd

Lately its been The Pogues, Flogging Molly, Tom Waits and Sleater-Kinney.

Andrew Morris

Well, I don't know if RAWKing really applies to country/folk or techno, but right now I'm way into Terri Hendrix and Groove Coverage (especially their cover of Alice Cooper's Poison -- yeah, that's right, a techno cover of Poison). All-time favorites are too many to list, but include Ani Difranco, Bad Religion, George Clinton, and Penelope Swales. What can I say? My music is all over the place.
Download: Unistat

Andrew Cooper

I'm RAWKing to the Backstreet Boys and Brittany Spears!

*duck*
*run*

joshua neff

This morning I was funking out to Los Amigos Invisibles this morning in the car. "Me llamo Superfucker!"

Beyond that, I've been rawking out to Joy Division, Gang of Four, Throwing Muses and Wire--and the occasional Mission of Burma and Mekons song.
--josh

"You can't ignore a rain of toads!"--Mike Holmes

TonyLB

My current play-and-play-again disc is Dixie Chicks.  I can't help loving a band that records a perky, bouncy song about two women getting together to kill an abusive husband and dump his body.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum