News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Three Cheers

Started by lumpley, April 05, 2005, 09:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judd

A great place that has made conventions fun for me, a safe haven of imaginative mofo's.

And a well run joint.

Meguey

Thanks Ron and Clinton (and the rest)  for fostering great discussion and great games.

Hooray!

Anonymous

Thanks for letting my friends and I pay for your hotel rooms at Gen Con every year.  The first thing we always do is hit the Forge booth and plunk down several hundred dollars between all of us.  You take all my money, and I love you for it :)

I've also been d20-free for two years now!!  Thanks, Ron Edwards!  *shiny smile*

Nick

ironick

Quote from: AnonymousThanks for letting my friends and I pay for your hotel rooms at Gen Con every year.  The first thing we always do is hit the Forge booth and plunk down several hundred dollars between all of us.  You take all my money, and I love you for it :)

I've also been d20-free for two years now!!  Thanks, Ron Edwards!  *shiny smile*

Nick

Oops, that was me--forgot to sign in!

Nick

Domhnall

Yup-- can't thank the Forge guys enough.  
Especially Ron and Clinton who have signed a contract that if my system doesn't do well that they will compensate me with an annual fee of $65K for their failure in instruction.  

God's own truth.
--Daniel

Doug Ruff

Thank you, Ron & Clinton, for such a great site, and for keeping it going long enough for me to find it.

Thank you, to every single one of you who has published an indie roleplaying game (to the press or the web, doesn't matter), you are all an inspiration to me.

Thank you to everyone who's posted here (except the spammers!) and taken part in this great big discussion.

Thank you for listening.

Doug
'Come and see the violence inherent in the System.'

Harlequin