News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

The Official "Bug Seth about Alyria" thread*

Started by Ben Lehman, April 05, 2005, 06:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marhault

How's this sound, Seth?  I'll send you $20 for a finished version of Legends of Alyria in .pdf form.  No beating necessary.

Gordon C. Landis

I second (or whatever) the aversion to violence, and the appeal to greed.  Seth, money comes your way not for beatings, but for a completed Alyria.

Gordon
www.snap-game.com (under construction)

xenopulse

I know nothing about Alyria, but I am a herd animal being running along with the mob, so...

Finish it! Before I, uh, fart in your general direction!

Ben Lehman

I'm down with bribery.

As soon as the Alyria book is finished, totally ready to head off to the printers, I will give Seth $20 to help with printing costs / beer money / whatever.  In addition to buying a copy.

Mike just needs to get off his lazy ass.

yrs--
--Ben

Marhault

Xenopulse:  Do yourself a favor.  Check out Legends of Alyria.  The game (unfinished though it is) is well worth the time.  This advice goes for anyone else that is just idly checking out this thread.  There is a reason we all want this game finished!

There's a Forge Forum which is probably the best place to start.  I managed to dig up the Quickstart Rules, Dreaming Out Loud columns, and the sample scenario, about a year and a half ago, but I have no idea where these are posted or if they're still available.

GreatWolf

Thanks to my friend Jason Blair, you can find the Quickstart, etc. at http://www.hekeba.com/others/alyria/
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games
producing Legends of Alyria, Dirty Secrets, A Flower for Mara
coming soon: Showdown

GreatWolf

If you're interested in helping Alyria get to press, please check out this thread.  Thanks.
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games

GreatWolf

Oh, and I will take all of you up on your bribes.  Be prepared.  :-D
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games

Jonathan Walton

If we're done beating on Seth and Mike, can I just say that, as badass as Mridangam looks to be, Shreyas needs to finish Torchbearer or our first meeting may turn into a contest between my dancehall-fu and his Classical Indian Dodging Technique.

(Don't even LOOK my way and mention Argonauts, okay?!  Completely different situation.)