News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Pimp the Imps, get a prize!

Started by daMoose_Neo, April 11, 2005, 11:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daMoose_Neo

I suddenly have visions of warm summer evenings, the scent of popcorn, and an obnoxious man in pinstripes...

I'm wrapping up work on my first RPG book, the Imp Game: Mischief & Mayhem, and am getting really stoked! I love the little system and so has everyone who's had a chance to sit down with it, and I'd like to share the love.

So, to that end, heres my proposition: I'm running off a test set of books via RPGMall's services to see how they come out. I'm reasonably sure they'll rock, but its good to check. I'll be ordering 11, keeping one for myself, and I'll send out FREE copies to anyone who's doing the convention scene this summer. What I'd like in return? Run it! Start up an impromptu session, which is amazingly easy, or schedule a couple hours with it and infect some nearby con tables, doesn't matter- run it, and post back to the Forge AP.

For these versions, I'll also toss in a couple extra pages: full rundowns and artwork for the most interesting imps to come out of playtesting! From the Necromancer Imp with golf clubs to the HalfBreed Imp, 1/2 Bunny, 1/2 Imp!

For a free "Pimp Edition" of the Imp Game, drop me a line before May 31st with your name and street address and I'll get it out to you after the order comes in (which I plan on being just after that). Internationals interested? I'm going to have to ask for a couple bucks shipping, but let me know!
I'll also have a "Convention Edition" on the site: 1 page, front & back, run down of the game and character creation to hand out at cons so everyone has something ^_^
Nate Petersen / daMoose
Neo Productions Unlimited! Publisher of Final Twilight card game, Imp Game RPG, and more titles to come!