News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Time is running out for a bargain!

Started by TonyLB, April 08, 2005, 10:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyLB

All of the first printing Capes books are gone.  It's proven wildly popular.  Thanks to all those who have made it so!  I've had plenty of people commenting in their orders that this Forum and these discussions helped inform them and push them to buy the book.  You guys are the best!

People whose judgment I respect (hi Brennan!) have advised me that the market-value of the book is more than $15.  So the second printing has a nice, neatly printed $20 where the $15 used to be.  Yeah, it's a little heartless.  I feel bad.  I suspect the extra money will soothe my aching soul though.  I'm simple that way.

That printing is expected to arrive IPR sometime around Thursday, April 14th.  Until that time, the price for placing an order on Capes will still be $15.  As of Friday, April 15th, it will rise to $20.

If you have been saying to yourself "I really need to buy Capes one of these days," you can save yourself a quick $5 in the long run by acting now.  That is all.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Jaik

Figures a price hike would go into effect on Tax Day...

Awesome game, here's hoping i can talk my group into playing soon.
For the love of all that is good, play the game straight at least once before you start screwing with it.

-Vincent

Aaron

TonyLB

Whoops!  I hadn't even thought of that.  My family files way early, because Liz's government job always overwitholds, and we want our refund money.  So the whole April 15th thing has lost it's associations.  Sorry for the double-whammy!
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum