News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Click-n-Lock dies

Started by Larry L., April 14, 2005, 01:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry L.

This is mostly a blue sky thread.

Anyone have any ideas for die-cutting Click-n-Locks on the cheap? This is an area I know nothing about, but a little research shows that professional custom die cuts are pricy.

Really, I just want something like a pair a X-Acto cookie cutters so I can bang out a set without getting a RSI. It would also ensure a perfect "lock."

TonyLB

Man, I hope somebody can point us in the direction of these things.  I've been looking everywhere, with no luck.

If I had these, I think I could get the price on a full set of laminated, repositionable-adhesive Click and Locks down to about $20 for the full set.  Which isn't something everyone is going to want to pay for, obviously, but is a heck of a lot cheaper than I can afford to charge for current sets, each of which takes me several hours of cutting to prepare.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Paul Czege

AccuCut manufactures custom dies, suitable for use "with any material you can cut with scissors."

http://www.accucut.com/CreateAShape_Custom_Dies-aa31c5p12.html

Prices "between $50 and $300, although detailed designs can be more expensive."

I have no idea how competitive that is.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans