News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Matrix Games: Gamist, Narrativist, and Sim

Started by MatrixGamer, April 11, 2005, 03:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Edwards

Hello Chris,

You began this thread by making some confused claims about Creative Agenda and Matrix Games. Are you still interested in developing your understanding of this issue? I recognize that my above post needs to be read carefully; one cannot scan and snap off a quick reply as with most internet posting.

Also, although it is wonderful that you are getting some positive feedback, the best place to take that kind of discussion is the Actual Play forum, where folks can get a strong idea of what it's like to play.

Best,
Ron

MatrixGamer

I first posted this topic to learn more about the G-N-S terminology and to see how what I've done fits into it. That goal has been amply met, Thanks to everyone for you help. I think it is important to learn other people's languages when starting in a new group, I think I've got a handle on that now.

If this topic is now off track and belongs in another catagory then we should end it now and I'll start a topic on the Actual Play page.

I hope no one is getting the impression that I coming to the group to try and fix my game. It's pretty solid and I'm taking it to market in a more real way this year. I just decided that I need to be more social and join the larger game design community. I've heard about some interesting games since I've joined the active discussion and look forward to meeting you all at Gen Con or Origins.

So please, let's drop this thread but I hope that you come to the next thread I'll start in Actual play.

Chris Engle
Hmaster Press
Chris Engle
Hamster Press = Engle Matrix Games
http://hamsterpress.net