News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

In the Interest of Sharing Data...

Started by Keith Senkowski, April 12, 2005, 01:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

So in the effort of sharing info with others in the wet and wild world of publishing I give to you these numbers.  I can only guarantee to their accuracy, not to their value.

Conspiracy of Shadows
Year 2004
June (1 total): 1 copy via Lulu.com (Direct sale)
July (6 total): 4 copies via Lulu.com (Direct sale), 2 copies via Lulu.com (Retail Sale)
August (39 total): 1 copy via Lulu.com (Direct sale), 4 copies via Lulu.com (Retail Sale), 3 copies via RPGMall, 31 copies at GenCon (Indy)
September (5 total): 3 copies via Lulu.com (Direct sale), 2 copies via Lulu.com (Retail Sale)
October (3 total): 1 copy via Lulu.com (Direct sale), 2 Retail Sales
November (9 total): 1 copy via RPGMall, 8 copies via IPR
December (10 total): 6 copies via IPR, 4 copies at GenCon (CA)

Year 2005
January (13 total): 3 copies via Lulu.com (Direct sale), 8 copies via IPR, 2 copies at Dreamation
February (21 total): 1 copy via Lulu.com (Direct sale), 1 copy via Lulu.com (Retail sale), 9 copies via PDF, 10 copies via IPR
March (18 total): 1 copy via Lulu.com (Retail sale), 8 copies via IPR, 4 copies via PDF, 5 copies via Retail Sale

If you got any questions ask away.  I got a niftly little set up the wife gave me for tracking all this crap...

Updated Fancy Pants Graph

Retail Sales are either direct to stores or to say Amazon via Lulu.com.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Keith Senkowski

Yet another fancy pants graph which shows total units moved per month and comp copies.  I like columns better than fucking area graphs so live with it monkeys...

Fancy Pants Graph

edit:  Also here is a graph of my sites usage.  It is interesting to see the comparison between usage and sales...

Another Fancy Pants Graph

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel