News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

I'll look at yours if you'll look at mine!

Started by matthijs, May 09, 2005, 12:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthijs

YES, it's time to talk dirty. About each others' games. I have a game idea that I'd love someone to read & comment on; in return, I'll do the same for somebody else's game idea. I'm talking a thorough reading & thinking through.

Interested? PM me!

Ben Lehman

What's the timeframe for this?  I'm insanely busy this month.

General policy:  I'm happy to try to look at most people's games and help them with them, no reciprocity required.  I do most of my design in the design forum here, so if you feel obligated you can comment on those threads, when they happen.

yrs--
--Ben

matthijs

I'll be happy to get comments at any time, really; but if I'm going to comment on somebody else's game, I'll probably do it within a week or two after I've received the game/got the link.

Ben Lehman

Feel free to PM me a link whenever.  I probably won't get to it until after the Iron Game Chef contest is over.

yrs--
--Ben

JohnG

I'll take a look, and I'm always looking for people to bounce my game ideas off of.  Right now I'm mainly in the conceptual phase so there's not much to bounce on my end, but I'll gladly peek over your stuff and hand out my many opinions.
John Grigas
Head Trip Games
headtripgames@hotmail.com
www.headtripgames.com

Current Projects: Ember, Chronicles of the Enferi Wars

Kirk Mitchell

I desperately need some people to read my game and get some fresh opinions, and I can give some quite in depth analysis, just be sure to tell me how in depth you want, or you'll be getting both barrels...and I can't say I won't enjoy it...hehehe. Ehem. I should have time over the next few weeks, so send me whatever you've got. I'll send you mine if you want it.

Kirk
Teddy Bears Are Cool: My art and design place on the internet tubes.

Kin: A Game About Family