News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Anyone want to do an Imp Game Review?

Started by daMoose_Neo, May 08, 2005, 07:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daMoose_Neo

Hmmkay!

After some work with Jasper, I have the Imp Game PDF ready and rearin to go! Setting up an RPGNow account and doing some spiffy advertising this week, but looking to get some reviews lined up on the beast before hand.

The PDF is an artless (minus the cover) edition intended to be a "pre-order" item - $10 gets you the PDF now, and a print copy w/ artwork + some other goodies in August. Features the system, Imp Class handouts, and a spiffy "cover" piece by madelf (Calvin Camp) of a poor little imp running for his life. Lovely and quite amusing ^_^

Anywho, anyone legitimately interested in reviewing this will recieve a complementary PDF of course! PM me or write me at contact@neoproductions.net!

Also, been poking around the old threads for reviewers, but if anyone knows who the best peeps are right now for reviews, that'd be good too. ALways helps to update the info!
Nate Petersen / daMoose
Neo Productions Unlimited! Publisher of Final Twilight card game, Imp Game RPG, and more titles to come!

daMoose_Neo

And check yours- PDF sent!
Thats two reviewers now...
Nate Petersen / daMoose
Neo Productions Unlimited! Publisher of Final Twilight card game, Imp Game RPG, and more titles to come!