News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

a strange error

Started by Paul Czege, March 08, 2002, 12:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Czege

Hey Clinton,

An attempt to reply to a private message from Dav generated the following error for me:

Couldn't find template file: ./language/lang_german/email/privmsg_notify.tpl

DEBUG MODE

Line : 99
File : /home/clinton/indie-rpgs-www/forum/includes/emailer.php

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

hardcoremoose

I had the same problem when replying to Dav, probably two weeks ago.  I chalked it up then to some mysterious, temporary glitch, but apparently it's more persistent than that.

- Scott

Paul Czege

I just tried a message to him from scratch, not a reply this time, and it failed with the same error as well.

And an email to him through the Forge fails with the following error:

Couldn't find template file: ./language/lang_german/email/profile_send_email.tpl

DEBUG MODE

Line : 99
File : /home/clinton/indie-rpgs-www/forum/includes/emailer.php

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Clinton R. Nixon

I have no idea why the forum was trying to use German to send Dav a private message. I did re-set his profile to make sure his default language was English, and sent him a private message successfully.

I'll be updating the forum to the newest version of the software within the next week, which should iron out some problems.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games