News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

new system needs plagiarism check

Started by Aaron M. Sturgill, July 12, 2005, 03:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron M. Sturgill

Unless I'm being aggressively ignorant, I don't really think so. Like I said, bead draws will be exchanged between the Players' Bag and the GM's, and the GM's value subtrated from the Players'. I estimate that the rate of Player/GM additions (what I'm calling drops) per session will be about 10/7, respectively. So long as they're roughly equal, the probability shouldn't get out of hand.

Keith Sears

Quote from: ephemere on July 19, 2005, 06:59:20 AM
Unless I'm being aggressively ignorant, I don't really think so. Like I said, bead draws will be exchanged between the Players' Bag and the GM's, and the GM's value subtrated from the Players'. I estimate that the rate of Player/GM additions (what I'm calling drops) per session will be about 10/7, respectively. So long as they're roughly equal, the probability shouldn't get out of hand.

Ah.. I see now. It sounds to me that you may not have to worry about refreshing the bag at all. It sounds as if there will be a refreshment of sorts from the GM's bag.
Keith W. Sears
Heraldic Game Design
Publisher of "The Outsider Chronicles" and soon, "Silver Screen: The Story Game of Hollywood Cinema"
Proud Webmaster for the Game Publishers Association
http://www.heraldicgame.com