News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Project ID: Breif Synopsis.

Started by incomitatum, July 19, 2005, 04:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

incomitatum

I realise that this may be breif, vauge, and watered down, but a few of you have asked, "What is your game about"?

Well I have considered (even though I know) what I can tell you all so far. Though we are farther than we were some time ago, we are err-ing on the side of caution and not saying much as of yet. This is not an official synopsis, but this is what I CAN say...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was an age in which mankind viewed it's self at the peak of perfection. Science and Technology had both divided and unified man for the sake of coming together under the One World Nation. Paradise was short lived in the grander schemes of forever. In time the powers of balance found their way back into the world; raging a war that would last for a thousand years.

The world is now at a tentative piece again. The majority of the Monstrous-Lords have been vanquished, and the people of the world have found new banners and causes to rally to.

You live in this diverse world where Technology, once forgotten, is again on the rise. Where mankind can work minor miracles based on their newly discovered "divine spark". Where necessity and innovation are what fuels the people of the world to continue.

((Project: ID)) is about mankind's struggle, and it's will to survive. For you will find that, without both the soul and the will to survive, we may never have left the ponds some think we came from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being interested in this enough to ask what it is about. At some point soon (when I have the NDA and Copyright stuff cleared up) I hope to be able to tell you all more.

Good luck in all YOU do,

-Andrew B. Chason
[Founder of Azure Productions]