News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

CoS: Companion Preview

Started by Keith Senkowski, July 19, 2005, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

Here is the ToC for this little 32 page book of joy.  You may notice no real organization to it.  I liked the Polish Ninja's idea for a book of essays so much I adopted it.  I'm also adding some new art to this fucker.  At least two pieces that have never seen the light of day.

Horror & Religion
The Ustrel
The Uncanny & Mundane
The Poldunitsa
The Galgagramr
The Leshii
The Nelapsi
Creating Cults
Living Cities
Creating Conflicts
Cities, Towns, & Villages
Skin Dancers
The Axeman
The Poor Knights of Saint Anaya
The Shreiking House
The House of Gloom
The Black Stain
The Zealous Thrity
Kickers

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Matt-M-McElroy

I got to look at the Companion at GenCon and think it is a great addition to the game. I can't wait to get my hands on it and add it to the stuff I'm working on...

Regards,

Matt M McElroy
"What Are You Afraid Of?"
http://www.flamesrising.com
"What Are You Afraid Of?"
www.flamesrising.com

Ron Edwards

Hey Keith,

Here's my vote for a continued stream of 32-page, little red pamphlets just like the one I bought at GenCon (unlike stingy Matt, evidently; "got a look" my patootie). I like picking up the core book and holding the Companion next to it. They look and feel cool, and then that makes me read them more, and all that makes me want to play and prep stuff.

I fantasize about a whole bunch of those additional books in that stack, as I do so.

And I betcha I'm not alone.

Best,
Ron

Keith Senkowski

Ron,

Well you be in luck Ron.  I'm working on Conspiracy of Shadows: Apocalypse, which looks like it is going to be another 32 page pamphlet.  Similar cover design too, but with a crazy ass chaos symbol instead of a swirl or the slashed circle.

I'm glad that the look and feel of them get ya geeked.  That's the intended effect of the pamphlet.  Something to fire you up and make you want to use, abuse and make your own.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel