News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

the next printing

Started by Matt Wilson, July 25, 2005, 10:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Wilson

I'm a hair's breadth from getting the next books printed. Just waiting on a couple edits to the cover.

Any actual 'rules' changes will be available on the web site shortly, so those of you who already own a copy don't need to give me any more of your money to have the latest and greatest rules. Otherwise what you're getting with the new book is some cleaned-up-and-clarified text, many more examples, a revisited layout, and a bit more art, courtesy of folks like Jennifer Rodgers, Jasper Polane, Keith "Conspiracy of Yesterday" Senkowski and Chris Nonis, whom you might not have heard of but does great work. There's also a  new cover courtesy of John "Stranger Things" Harper. I'll proudly display it as soon as it's done.

The book is the same format, with actual game content at 106 pages. Add TOC and some notes, and it's 110 pages total.

Larry L.

Quote from: Matt Wilson on July 25, 2005, 10:49:28 AM...Keith "Conspiracy of Yesterday" Senkowski, ...
Oh dear. I hope you're not trying to get into a bitter rivalry with Keith.

xenopulse

I don't see any basis for rivalry. "Conspiracy Adventures" is in a totally different league than "Primetime Burning".

But anyway--it's good to see that the rules changes will be on the web site. That's great support for established customers.

And it won't keep me from getting the new version, anyway :)

John Harper

I left the files for the cover at work, dagnabit. But I'll get to it first thing in the morning and send ya the PDF.
Agon: An ancient Greek RPG. Prove the glory of your name!

Keith Senkowski

Quote from: Larry Lade on July 25, 2005, 03:23:19 PM
Oh dear. I hope you're not trying to get into a bitter rivalry with Keith.

Wilson knows he doesn't want a piece of me...

So does same format mean it is spiral bound?

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Larry L.

Quote from: Bob Goat
So does same format mean it is spiral bound?

Er, my copy of PTA is perfect-bound. Don't know what kinda rejects Matt sends you.

Matt Wilson

The books I sold at GenCon last year were coil bound. Everything since then has been perfect bound.