News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

The samurai have plotted, and now are ready to strike!

Started by timfire, August 02, 2005, 12:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timfire

Hi  everyone,

I've alluded to this couple of times, but I thought I would make an official announcement. At long last I have finished The Mountain Witch! The book is currently at the printers, and will be premiering at GenCon.

If you head over to timfire.com, you can get all the details and check out a preview of the cover.

But before I go I would also like to thank everyone that commented on the design and helped me playtest.

Thanks everyone!
--Timothy Walters Kleinert

timfire

Oh, and I also have the first chapter of the book available for preview.

Judd

Per Fischer

Phew, that was a long wait. Congratulations! Looking good.

Product ordered.

Per
Per
--------
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Yokiboy

Will the book be $24 upon final release, or is that a specail pre-order price? I need to place a huge order with Indie Press Revolution, and would like everything shipped at once, I would therefore like to hold out until the book's actually released.

I am SOOO looking forward to this game, I love the old freebie version, and can hardly wait to get my hands on the final version.

TTFN,

Yoki

timfire

Quote from: Yokiboy on August 07, 2005, 12:16:25 PM
Will the book be $24 upon final release, or is that a specail pre-order price?

Yeah, that's the final price.

I'm glad you liked the free version. After writing that first draft, I didn't know how I going to write anything more, but after a number of essays on samurai history/culture and a whole bunch of advice, I somehow manage to reach 164 pages. After you read the published version, you need to tell me how it compares to the free one!