News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[GenCon 2005] Death's Door demo kit

Started by Blankshield, August 11, 2005, 02:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blankshield

Hi folks,

I'll be arriving Wednesday supper time-ish, and if things work out, would really like to run a couple booth monkeys/fellow publishers (at least) through the Death's Door demo Wednesday night or Thursday morning.

I'm going to bring a couple copies of the demo kit to live at the forge booth where ever such things are supposed to live.

I will also put the demo kit (the non-physical parts of it, anyway) up at a "hidden" url along with a pdf of the rules at blankshieldpress.com probably tonight or tomorrow.  PM me if you're a booth monkey or publisher in the forge booth and want to/intend to demo Death's Door over the course of the weekend, and I'll send you the super secret location.

As a publisher being sold from the forge booth but not actually present (in any useful way - I'll be at Gencon, but manning and running other things), is there anything else I need to do to make sure you folks have the resources you need?

thanks,

James

I write games. My games don't have much in common with each other, except that I wrote them.

http://www.blankshieldpress.com/