News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Hosting et. al.

Started by Sidhain, March 18, 2002, 06:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sidhain

Well, I've been working on a Superhero game, one whose fundamental ideal is to create the /drama/ of comic books. (Rather as many current on the market superhero games address--the /mechanics/ which attempt simulate the action of comics.)

It was inspired by my own frustrations with superhero games and a discussion between two chatters in the RPGNet chats.  

The idea is still incomplete, but I'd like to put it up somewhere so others can view it and start discussion of it, so that I'm not just relying on just my own design prejudices/leanings  to create it. Where would be a good place to Host it? (Any Free Webspace? or is there a better option?) and where to discuss it?

Laurel

Do you want to invite a general group of people to see it?  Geocities or another FHP (free home page) would work.  If you are worried about security issues, finding a password required FHP like Myfamily.com is an option.  I'd personally go with a general site.   There are a few communities like Other Worlds that are oriented towards RPG-ish material.
http://www.scifi-rpgs.com/Otherworlds/

Adam

You could also setup a YahooGroup, which would give you an email list and some file space for subscribers only. I'm not a huge advocate of any of the Yahoo services, but it should do for awhile.