News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Final Cash Register Issues

Started by Valamir, August 14, 2005, 11:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valamir

I'm nailing down the final list now and have some questions and confirmations as I reprogram the machine

Not returning to the booth this year and about to be deleted from the register are:

Driftwood (obviously)
93 Games and The Swing
Behemoth3
Digital Alchemy

Also, I was surprised not to see Guilded Moose on any of my lists.  Is the Charnal Gods Sorcerer Supplement not going to be available at the booth this year?

IMPORTANT

I don't have any price list available for BTRC...
I don't have prices for anything other than games.  Last year we had assorted T-shirts, mugs, badges, etc.
If you have any of those items and have approval to sell them...I don't have your info yet.

I'm going to be posting my final list tomorrow night.  Be sure to check it.  Corrections made at the booth are a pain.

TonyLB

I'll make sure you get the BTRC list.  They did make the connection with me, so I have that info.

Mugs, T-shirts, etc... for that I got nothing.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

hardcoremoose

Ralph,

You know this by now since we PMed last night, but I'm not going to be there, nor is Charnel Gods.  Had I thought there would be much interest I could have had a few books printed and sent down with the Michigan contigent, but it never occurred to me.  Hopefully next year will be a better year for me.

Thanks,
Scott

Valamir

http://www.ramshead.indie-rpgs.com/Files/GenCon.xls

Please open the linked file and review the prices and retailer discounts for your products.  I listed the retailer price as a discount off of regular price because this will be easier to enter as needed that entering 2 prices for each product.

Please check:  Company Name, Your Name, Product Name, Price, and Discount, and especially check for any missing products.

I'll be doing final programming tommorrow night.

Thanks,
Ralph

Matt Wilson

Ralph:

If you can, "Primetime Adventures," please, not "Prime Time Adventures."

Also, holy crap that's a lot of products we're sellin'.

lumpley

Hey Ralph!

I'm only selling one kill puppies for satan book this year: "the annotated kill puppies for satan (& cockroach souffle)." You can knock these two off the list:
701   kill puppies for satan & cockroach souffle (set)   PuppySouffle    $15.00    10      LumpleyGames
703   cockroach souffle (single)   Cockroach    $6.00    10      LumpleyGames

This listing's the correct one:
702   kill puppies for satan    Kill Puppies    $15.00    10    $(7.50)   LumpleyGames

To sum up: delete 701 and 703.

Thank you!

-Vincent

Clinton R. Nixon

You guys are going to think I'm retarded, but I can't read Excel files on this here Macintosh. Could I get a CSV? Feel free, anyone, to convert that thing and e-mail it my way.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Blankshield

Quote from: Clinton R. Nixon on August 16, 2005, 10:01:55 AM
You guys are going to think I'm retarded, but I can't read Excel files on this here Macintosh. Could I get a CSV? Feel free, anyone, to convert that thing and e-mail it my way.

Done.  (Just so Clinton doesn't get 38 e-mail spreadsheeets this morning)

James
I write games. My games don't have much in common with each other, except that I wrote them.

http://www.blankshieldpress.com/

Paul Czege

I'm in Office 95 here at home. It can't open Office 97 or later Excel spreadsheets. Can I get the CSV as well?

Thanks,

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Blankshield

I write games. My games don't have much in common with each other, except that I wrote them.

http://www.blankshieldpress.com/

Allan

1052 Sweet Dreams

I don't know what Twisted Confessions or Alexander Cherry are, or why they're listed with Sweet Dreams.  My name is Allan Dotson. 
Sweet Dreams - Romance, Espionage, and Horror in High School
The Big Night - children's game with puppets

In Progress:  Fingerprints
Playing:  PTA, Shock

Paul Czege

Thanks James.

Ralph, everything looks good for my two titles. Thanks.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Michael S. Miller

Ralph:

This is for Incarnadine Press:

851 is correct
852 & 853 need to be deleted

Folks who bought the Preview Edition also get $5 off. Please add an entry for "With Great Power... (Preview Edition Buyer)" cost: $15
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Michael S. Miller

After frenzied phone call w/ Kat War Stories is going to be reprinted. Today.

DO NOT delete 852.

DEFINITELY delete 853.

ADD "With Great Power... (Preview Edition Buyer)" at $15

Thanks.
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Clinton R. Nixon

One addition:

Empress Games, 1984 Prime, $25.

I'm repping this for Mischa - the winner of this year's Iron Game Chef - so you can put it under Anvilwerks if you want. (The $100 will be paid to Ron onsite, by the way. Already discussed with him.)
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games