News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Forge Folks / Games at UK GenCon?

Started by rrr, July 22, 2005, 10:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrr

Hi all

My first thought was to post this in the Conventions forum, but the guide notes indicate it is purely for organisation of Conventions etc. So I thought here migh tbe the best place.

Do any of the games designers from the Forge ever take their games and themselves to the UK GenCon?  I haven't been in years, but if there was a Forge presence and the opportunity to play some demoes I'd be there for sure.

Any plans to be there this year / next year?

-- Drew
My name is Drew
I live just outside north London, UK
Here's my 24hours Ronnies entry: Vendetta

GB Steve

I'm not a Forge designer but I do own many of the Indie games that are talked about here so I'll probably take a few with me to run at Gen Con UK. I could take a whole bunch if I had other willing GMs to run them as some kind of IndieCon but I don't know whether we have the weight of numbers in the UK to do such a thing.

Maybe I should talk to Leisure Games about this as they've started to have a few on their website - well My Life with Master at least.

Christopher Davies

Intruth i've not really posted much on the Forge but i've found it helpful with producing my RPG game which will be showcasing at GenCon UK
Twisted Chronicles LLC
Taking The Roll-Play Out Of Role-Play
www.twistedchronicles.com

GB Steve

I've decided not to go now. It's too expensive. I'm going to run a 2 day SteveCon instead.