News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

About a ccg printing press?

Started by Seth M. Drebitko, August 20, 2005, 02:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth M. Drebitko

alright folks a apologies I know that this is for rpgs but I have been having some problem finding a printing press that will make cards for a non-collectable card game. If any one has dealt with the industry or has any leads to any good companies I would not mind some names. As always thanks a bunch for the help guys see you later.

regards Seth
MicroLite20 at www.KoboldEnterprise.com
The adventure's just begun!

Jasper

Seth,

Try doing a search for "ccg" and you'll find a ton of threads. I can't seem to find it right now, but I know there's one from not too long ago where printers are discussed (the upshot: with many of them, it's prohibitively expensive).
Jasper McChesney
Primeval Games Press

Seth M. Drebitko

Thanks a bunch I havelooked into a couple printers they are pretty expensive. At the moment I am thinking just invest in some good printing equipment and do it my self.
Regards Seth
MicroLite20 at www.KoboldEnterprise.com
The adventure's just begun!

daMoose_Neo

Fire questions at me ^_^

CCG printing of any kind is EXPENSIVE. There are a few ways to go about it though.
A good cover stock, a picture trimmer and a 1/8th inch edge roudner are all you need. Order 100 prints of an 11x17 cover or whatever, and trim up. Lot of work by hand, but cheaper than having someone do a full on production, and many times it looks just as nice.
Nate Petersen / daMoose
Neo Productions Unlimited! Publisher of Final Twilight card game, Imp Game RPG, and more titles to come!

mangaocid

It can DEFINITELY look just as nice, and be more fun and tons more rewarding. I have used the method and know that it works. Nate would be the guy to ask any questions tho, because he's been dealing with CCG's for some time now.

DJ
Sleep? It's only a caffeine substitute