News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Gencon

Started by VanceMadrox, August 22, 2005, 09:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanceMadrox

Hey Tony I just wanted to pop in and say I had a great time playing with you at GenCon.

I've told some of my friends about it and they're eager to try playing if for no other reason then it's so different from what they're used to.

I've also written up a few of my home brew heroes in Capes too and with luck I'll get around to posting them for people to see.

Thanks!

TonyLB

Cool!  Great to hear from you!

I had an absolutely terrific time at GenCon.  My convention experiences are always very strange... every game I get in, I find that every player there is spectacularly good, inventive and surprising.  Then I hear other people complaining that it's "sooooo hard" to find a good group of people to play with, and I can't help but think "The hell?  I can show you twenty world-class gamers that I've met in the past day."

But then, this was GenCon.  The best of the best are there, representing the vanguard of the hobby.  I was just glad to sit and bask in the glow.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Andrew Cooper

Just for everyone's general information.  If you ever have the chance to meet and play with Tony at a convention, jump at it!  Do NOT pass it up.  Tony's games and hanging out with him literally made my first GenCon experience the best four days of gaming in my life.  I loved every minute of it.  Thanks, Tony.