News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Anvilwerks: always on the job

Started by Larry L., August 23, 2005, 11:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry L.

Kudos to Clinton for processing a Forge Bookshelf purchase on Sunday morning! I didn't realistically expect this to happen until after GenCon.

By the way, did TSoY-Fudge (pronounced "soyfudge," yummy) hardcover sell out?

Clinton R. Nixon

Quote from: Larry Lade on August 23, 2005, 11:37:45 AM
Kudos to Clinton for processing a Forge Bookshelf purchase on Sunday morning! I didn't realistically expect this to happen until after GenCon.

By the way, did TSoY-Fudge (pronounced "soyfudge," yummy) hardcover sell out?

It did... kind of. Only 7 of the promised 24 made it to GenCon. I should - maybe - get the rest in the next few weeks. There will be an announcement.

Softcover versions (perfect-bound and coil-bound) will be available on Lulu.com by September 1st. I'm waiting on my proof copy before I make them live.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

dyjoots

Quote from: Clinton R. Nixon on August 23, 2005, 11:46:19 AM
It did... kind of. Only 7 of the promised 24 made it to GenCon. I should - maybe - get the rest in the next few weeks. There will be an announcement.

Softcover versions (perfect-bound and coil-bound) will be available on Lulu.com by September 1st. I'm waiting on my proof copy before I make them live.

So are there actually copies still available to purchase, or are they all reserved?  Because I would really love to have a copy of the hardcover, if I could convince you to let me buy one.
-- Chris Rogers

Rob Donoghue

Rob Donoghue
<B>Fate</B> -
www.faterpg.com

Andrew Cooper

Yeah!  Memememememememememememememememe!

Clinton R. Nixon

Guys,

When I find out what's up, I'll let you know. I'm not promising anything until I see the books in-hand. My printer has continually mis-communicated with me and lied to me, so I can't promise anything. I will be surprised to see the books, honestly.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

dyjoots

Quote from: Clinton R. Nixon on August 23, 2005, 11:59:12 PM
Guys,

When I find out what's up, I'll let you know. I'm not promising anything until I see the books in-hand. My printer has continually mis-communicated with me and lied to me, so I can't promise anything. I will be surprised to see the books, honestly.

Printer problems suck.  I hope they get their act together.
-- Chris Rogers

Clinton R. Nixon

So to derail this conversation completely (and purposefully), let's talk more about me being always on the job.

Did you know I just re-did the Anvilwerks site? It's true.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Larry L.

And by just you apparently mean just. I loaded up the same ol' Anvilwerks site (from my browser cache?), hit shift-reload, and voila!

ScottM

Quote from: Clinton R. Nixon on August 24, 2005, 08:06:33 AMDid you know I just re-did the Anvilwerks site? It's true.

Very attractive and well organized. Same great content.

Scott
Hey, I'm Scott Martin. I sometimes scribble over on my blog, llamafodder. Some good threads are here: RPG styles.

motherlessgoose

So what happened to Sweet20?  I cannot find it anywhere on the new site.  I really am looking forward to its development.