Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2014, 10:21:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 70 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anvilwerks: always on the job  (Read 2149 times)
Larry L.

aka Miskatonic

« on: August 23, 2005, 07:37:45 AM »

Kudos to Clinton for processing a Forge Bookshelf purchase on Sunday morning! I didn't realistically expect this to happen until after GenCon.

By the way, did TSoY-Fudge (pronounced "soyfudge," yummy) hardcover sell out?

Clinton R. Nixon

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 07:46:19 AM »

Kudos to Clinton for processing a Forge Bookshelf purchase on Sunday morning! I didn't realistically expect this to happen until after GenCon.

By the way, did TSoY-Fudge (pronounced "soyfudge," yummy) hardcover sell out?

It did... kind of. Only 7 of the promised 24 made it to GenCon. I should - maybe - get the rest in the next few weeks. There will be an announcement.

Softcover versions (perfect-bound and coil-bound) will be available on Lulu.com by September 1st. I'm waiting on my proof copy before I make them live.

Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games
dyjoots

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 04:32:08 PM »

It did... kind of. Only 7 of the promised 24 made it to GenCon. I should - maybe - get the rest in the next few weeks. There will be an announcement.

Softcover versions (perfect-bound and coil-bound) will be available on Lulu.com by September 1st. I'm waiting on my proof copy before I make them live.

So are there actually copies still available to purchase, or are they all reserved?  Because I would really love to have a copy of the hardcover, if I could convince you to let me buy one.

-- Chris Rogers
Rob Donoghue

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 05:47:25 PM »

Enthusiastic ditto.

-Rob D.

Rob Donoghue
<B>Fate</B> -
www.faterpg.com
Andrew Cooper

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 06:41:43 PM »

Yeah!  Memememememememememememememememe!

Clinton R. Nixon

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 07:59:12 PM »

Guys,

When I find out what's up, I'll let you know. I'm not promising anything until I see the books in-hand. My printer has continually mis-communicated with me and lied to me, so I can't promise anything. I will be surprised to see the books, honestly.

Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games
dyjoots

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 09:24:35 PM »

Guys,

When I find out what's up, I'll let you know. I'm not promising anything until I see the books in-hand. My printer has continually mis-communicated with me and lied to me, so I can't promise anything. I will be surprised to see the books, honestly.

Printer problems suck.  I hope they get their act together.

-- Chris Rogers
Clinton R. Nixon

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2005, 04:06:33 AM »

So to derail this conversation completely (and purposefully), let's talk more about me being always on the job.

Did you know I just re-did the Anvilwerks site? It's true.

Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games
Larry L.

aka Miskatonic

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2005, 05:07:00 AM »

And by just you apparently mean just. I loaded up the same ol' Anvilwerks site (from my browser cache?), hit shift-reload, and voila!

ScottM

Fresno, California

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 07:56:45 AM »

Did you know I just re-did the Anvilwerks site? It's true.

Very attractive and well organized. Same great content.

Scott

Hey, I'm Scott Martin. I sometimes scribble over on my blog, llamafodder. Some good threads are here: RPG styles.
motherlessgoose

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2005, 04:47:08 PM »

So what happened to Sweet20?  I cannot find it anywhere on the new site.  I really am looking forward to its development.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: