News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

NoVA Apartment Con Scheduling Thread

Started by apeiron, August 14, 2005, 01:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyLB

Sorry for the GenCon delay.  But!  The planets have aligned, and through some bizarre quirk of fate I am available absolutely any saturday (or sunday, for that matter) of September.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

apeiron

Glad you are back safe and sound!  When we all meet up you can tell us all about it.

Let's get this party started.  So far i've not heard anyone ever mention availability for Friday, which not surprising.  That leaves us with Sats and Suns. 

If you want to change your vote, now is the time.  i'll do the tally on Sunday. 

It looks like we just have to pick *which* Saturday;  2, 9, 16, 23 or 30.  The 2nd is a holiday.  The later it is the longer we have to wait and the more time we have to plan. 

i'll vote for the 23rd. That will give me time to prepare to miss one of my D&D sessions.
If you live in the NoVA/DC area and would like help developing your games, or to help others do so, send me a PM.  i'm running a monthly gathering that needs developers and testers.

Shawn De Arment

Working on: One Night (formally called CUP)

TonyLB

23rd is good for me as well.  Has this decision been made, or are we still in discussion?
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

apeiron

Let's stick a fork in this a say we'll gather on the 24th (Saturday).  Unless there are specific objections, let's move on to finding a place and planning events.  We've got about a month to prepare.
If you live in the NoVA/DC area and would like help developing your games, or to help others do so, send me a PM.  i'm running a monthly gathering that needs developers and testers.

Sydney Freedberg

Just checking, and doing so publicly, because if I'm confused others probably are as well:

Despite the titles of the other threads, we'd be doing this on Saturday, 24 September, instead of the 23rd -- correct?

apeiron