News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

anvilwerks and katrina

Started by GaryTP, August 28, 2005, 02:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryTP

Hey, Clinton.
Notice Anvilwerks is down. You going to be okay with the hurricane?
Gary

Clinton R. Nixon

Quote from: GaryTP on August 28, 2005, 02:20:54 PM
Hey, Clinton.
Notice Anvilwerks is down. You going to be okay with the hurricane?
Gary

I'm ok. I escaped to Houston - drove all night and just woke up. Anvilwerks was down for another reason, which I'm solving now. Thanks!

I may have no home soon, though. If so, I'm staying with some of you, so be forewarned.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

GaryTP

Glad you're safe. Here's hoping for the best.
I'll be sure to purchase more from you after the storm.

Gary

Clinton R. Nixon

Here's some good news. Packed in my bag:

- Breaking the Ice
- Conspiracy of Shadows
- Burning Wheel and Monster Burner
- Tunnels and Trolls
- Dogs in the Vineyard
- Kill Puppies for Satan

Why no Sorcerer? I just forgot. Anyway, I still have good games and that's what's important in a crisis situation.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Matt-M-McElroy

Hey,

Good to hear you're ok. Like I said in my e-mail, if you need anything, a place to crash, a care package of goodies, let me know. Monica and I are here to help.

Regards,

Matt M McElroy
"What Are You Afraid Of?"
http://www.flamesrising.com
"What Are You Afraid Of?"
www.flamesrising.com

Kaare Berg

Been following the news and thinking about you.

Glad to hear that you are ok and that your priorities are in order:

Quote- Breaking the Ice
- Conspiracy of Shadows
- Burning Wheel and Monster Burner
- Tunnels and Trolls
- Dogs in the Vineyard
- Kill Puppies for Satan

Kaare
-K

Justin D. Jacobson

Quote from: Clinton R. Nixon on August 28, 2005, 05:40:04 PM
I may have no home soon, though. If so, I'm staying with some of you, so be forewarned.
I'd invite you to crash at my place, but seeing as I'm in Florida and the "M" storm is brewing in the Atlantic, I realize that might be a cruel irony.

Happy gaming. Glad to hear you got out.
Facing off against Captain Ahab, Dr. Fu Manchu, and Prof. Moriarty? Sure!

Passages - Victorian era, literary-based high adventure!

Luke

Clinton,

I've got a guest bed with your name on it. Got a comfy futon in the living room, too, if you want to bring a friend or your lady.

of course, Houston to NYC isn't exactly a short hop. But if you're looking to escape to milder climes, gimme a holler.

-L

cleahpatra

Hey Clinton,

This is Leah from Lulu.com - I know you were saying you were going to visit up in Raleigh in the near future, so if you do need a place to stay, you can always stay with me and my fiancee.  We have an extra room with an inflatable bed, and two extra couches, and five consoles hooked up to our big tv.

I'll be gone Labor Day weekend, but do let me know if you want to come up for a bit, and we'll work something out.  Email me at estrellita_shine@yahoo.com (home email).

I'm glad to hear you're ok.  My family lives just outside of Biloxi, and fortunately they've called to let me know they're ok and they still have a house, though no electricity or gas.

Hope to hear from you - Leah Riley