News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

quenching your late summer thirst for madness and wine

Started by Paul Czege, August 30, 2005, 01:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Czege

Bacchanal
Print copies of this year's most whispered about game are now available to those who missed it at GenCon. The book is 5.5" x 8.5", 12 pages, saddle stitched, with a cardstock cover. Price to U.S. customers is $5.25 ($4.00 plus $1.25 shipping/handling). Send your PayPal payment to paul@halfmeme.com. (International customers please email for a shipping/handling price quote.)

Disclosure: The print edition differs very little from the free version:

• There's Ed Heil's gorgeous cover art, which was commissioned for the print version.
  • There's a short intro which informs people that they could just download the game for free, but also suggests why they might buy the print version anyway.
  • There's the "Succeed the Proscenium" player advice text, exactly as I pasted it to the Game Chef forums.
  • There's a small change to the recommended number of Wine dice needed for play.
  • And there's a word change here and there.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Paul Czege

My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans