News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Conspiracy of Shadows Desktops

Started by Keith Senkowski, January 26, 2006, 10:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

So I whipped up some shit in my spare time.  Got the idea from looking at what John Harper so expertly does and a thread on RPG.net about creating movie posters for your game.

Here are desktops for folks who are interested.  One is just a generic Desktop and the other is for Judd's (Paka) Conspiracy of the Deeps game.  If you are running a game and would like me to cobble one of these together for your game, post here or PM me or some shit.

Conspiracy of Shadows Desktops

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Matt-M-McElroy

Very cool stuff...

I may be putting together a new CoS game (after we finish Conspiracy of Ravenloft), if so I'll give you some info and see what you come up with.

Regards,

Matt M McElroy
"What Are You Afraid Of?"
http://www.flamesrising.com
"What Are You Afraid Of?"
www.flamesrising.com

Bifi

Hi Keith,

isn't that first desktop based on an image of the Charles's Bridge in Prague? And that domed buidling to the left - I don't know if it's there originally but it looks slightly like the building of the Hungarian Parliament. All in all, a nice and dramatic desktop.

M
To see hell through lifeless eyes
Shadowy forms in gaslight bleed
Broken glass in absinthe dreams
Swirling down on wings of pain
To where emotions wounded lay
Crouching, crippled, tattered, bare

Keith Senkowski

Thanks M,

It is in fact the Charles Bridge in Prague.  When I do these things I use google images to search for interesting stuff or scan shit in then manipulate it in photoshop.  I don't remember what building the domed building is though.

Keith
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.

Mayuran

this one: is really ruined by its lack of aquatic mammals.

mmt

Keith Senkowski

I couldn't find any pictures of polacks in dolphin suits to use...

Mayuran

Quote from: Keith Senkowski on March 09, 2006, 02:30:13 PM
I couldn't find any pictures of polacks in dolphin suits to use...

here

let's see how jack aubrey does against one of those.

Keith Senkowski

Two new Desktops:

You Are What You Fight
Hate Is What You Are

This shit gets me hot to play Conspiracy of Shadows something[/url] awful...