News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Where's the new Revised Character Sheet?

Started by Andy Kitkowski, September 03, 2005, 03:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Kitkowski

Hey, I couldn't find the Revised character sheets on the BobGoat website (Under "Worksheets"). I'm looking for the ones like that appear in the book.

Anyone know where they are?

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Keith Senkowski

Andy,

I'm hoping to have new interactive ones done by the middle of the week.  Work has been a bitch and crept into the home life.  Of course by interactive, you can fill out the pdf's and print them.  Also, if you want to save them I am working on a way for them to be sent to me and then send back (a sort of work around the no saving thing) because I can't afford the tens of thousands of dollars that allow for savable PDFs.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Andy Kitkowski

Oh, sweet.

I wasn't even looking for interactive, even, just simply the "fill in with pencil" kind (for quick play sessions, etc).  But hey, the more features the merrier!

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Andy Kitkowski

Crap, I REALLY hate not being able to edit posts anymore.

Anyway, I was going to throw in a compliment: Normally, for many games I find the character sheet lacking: Like all the essential stats aren't where I want them, or it's just not laid out nicely, etc. 

With CoS, I can't make my own sheets, because even if I find a way to better place the info I want, I still can't replicate those damn cool crinkly-edged boxes.  And without those cool crinkley-edged boxes, I might as well be writing my characters on the soles of old sneakers with a purple crayola marker...

-Andy

Keith Senkowski

Andy,

Here be the new one without the funky interactivity to hold you over.

Character Sheet

Oh and because I am the moderator here I can fucking edit...  Here is the form that you can enter and print, but not save.  I need to set that up in the near future...

Character Sheet Part Deux

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel