News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

I love it

Started by Ron Edwards, August 04, 2005, 11:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Kitkowski

Quote from: Larry Lade on August 29, 2005, 11:35:27 AM
I just got mine yesterday, and am also suprisingly pleased with its beauty as an object. I had some misgivings hearing it was "moving down" to a digest-sized book, but now I am very happy I held out for the new one.

Totally.  When Keith announced the new size, the new cover, I was kinda thrown off (I liked the old cover pic).  After holding the new version, flipping through it... damn, dude, this is one of the most impressive games I've put my hands on in like two years.

Everything. Fits.

I was surprised that lots of the background and countries were left out... but not disappointed. Revised is tight, tight, tight.
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Keith Senkowski

You guys are making me blush.  Too bad I didn't do it this way the first time...

Andy.  There really wasn't that much stuff that was left out.  The history was condences and replaced by more location/ethnic information.  Some shit was moved around and a bunch of the stuff can be found on the site.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel