News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Looking for Character Sheets

Started by angelfromanotherpin, September 14, 2005, 12:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelfromanotherpin

I was looking around the 'net for alternate Sorcerer character sheets, but all I can find are the ones from the back of the book in .pdf format.  Has anyone put together different ones? 

In particular I'm looking for a really cool, moody Sorcerer and Sword sheet, with 'Past' instead of 'Cover' and a phantasmagorical border. 
-My real name is Jules

"Now that we know how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, how do we determine how many angels are dancing, at a given time, on the head of a given pin?"
"What if angels from another pin engaged them in melee combat?"

Ben Morgan

I had done a really (IMO) nifty and color-appropriate set of sheets for sorcerers and demons, but my website is down at the moment, and I don't currently have reliable internet access at home, so the files are kind of trapped on my hard drive. I will try to get them to you, but Ron might also have them available. I will work on a &Sword sheet when I get a chance.

-- Ben
-----[Ben Morgan]-----[ad1066@gmail.com]-----
"I cast a spell! I wanna cast... Magic... Missile!"  -- Galstaff, Sorcerer of Light

Ron Edwards

I was just wondering where those were, Ben - I was hoping to print some out for my GenCon games, but couldn't.

Email the files to me and I'll get them uploaded at the site.

As for sheets that are Sorc & Sword specific (cool imagery & format, "Past" instead of Cover), that'd be neat, if anyone wants to do it.

Best,
Ron