News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[One Sheet] Muad'Dib!!!

Started by Keith Senkowski, September 20, 2005, 11:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

I was watching the Sci-Fi channel version of Dune and Children of Dune today as was thinking that Sorcerer would be great to use to play the game.  This is what I got so far...

Sorcerers are the Fedaykin, Bene Gesserit, and anyone else trained in the Wyrding ways.  Actually, now that I think about it, it could be anyone special, like Face Dancers and Mentats too.

Humanity - Your dedication to Muad'Dib or your dedication against him.  Once you hit zero you give over to the other side.  Kinda like how Paul went off into the desert to become that crazy ass preacher.

Demons - The Wyrding way is definately a parasite.

Contact, Summoning, & Binding - The entire training process.
Punishing - I got nothing.
Banishment - Giving up the skills your ass learned?

Descriptors These could be anything appropriate.  They could even be backgrounds like Sietch born Fremen for Stamina, Bene Gesserit trained for Will, and Mentat trained for Lore.

Cover - This is easy.  Fedykin, Bene Gesserit, Mentat, Sardukar.  Pick your posion.

Keith
\m/
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Ron Edwards

Hello,

Ah geez, this again. Whoops, did I say that out loud?

Check out Prescience and teleportation - sorcerers of Arrakis for some neat thoughts about this stuff.

Best,
Ron

Keith Senkowski

Ron,

This again?  That thread was from 2001 man.  What.  Do you expect me to actually use the search function?  Seriously who the fuck you think I am?

That is a neat thread though.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel