News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

CoS: Companion PDF now Available

Started by Keith Senkowski, September 19, 2005, 12:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

This is mainly for those folks overseas who don't dig crazy shipping costs to get books and the few nut-jobs who like reading shit on the screen of their computer.  Either way the PDF is now available for $6 over at the Conspiracy of Shadows section of Bob Goat Press.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Darren Hill

Keith Senkowski

Sweet.  Let me know what ya think about it.

Keith
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.

Dom

Picked up CoS at Dragonmeet in London at the weekend and was very impressed. I've just tried to buy the Companion - the link just takes me to the Paypal welcome screen... I tried this in Safari and Firefox 1.5 but both do the same.

Any advice how to get the PDF for the companion?

Thanks,

Dom

Keith Senkowski

Hi Dom,

I just had a MYSQL issue crop up and I'm trying to fix it right now.  I'll post here and let you know when everything is back to normal.

Keith

Keith Senkowski

Well I fixed the errors with my Server, but PayPal is still having issues and spitting back to me an error.  I have a trouble ticket outstanding with them so hopefully this will be fixed soon.  For those of you trying to purchase the PDFs I want to apologize for this and will let you know when the issue is resolved.

Keith

Keith Senkowski

It took fucking long enough to get through to PayPal Customer Service, but I finally did and everything is now working properly and securely.  Sorry 'bout the wait.

Keith

Dom

That's fantastic. I've actually ordered the hardcopy but I think I may well get the PDF too!

Cheers,

Dom

Dom

I've paid for both... what happens next? Do you email the files direct or send a link?

Cheers,

Dom

Keith Senkowski

Awesome.  You should be getting your authorization shit in the email any minute now so you can go download them from the Forge Bookshelf.  That way if ya delete the files or have  a crash you can go get them another time.

Keith

Dom

Got them. Thanks.

Got to admit that I love the Doom Mechanic! I may well rip it out for the Stormbringer game I'm running at the moment!

Cheers,

Dom

Keith Senkowski

Dom,

Great.  Hope ya get some use out of 'em.  Let me know how your play experience goes too.

Doom as to be the best thing I have ever come up with as far as actual mechanical design.  It really makes the game pop.

Keith