News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Looking for Rpg Systems suitable for Bond

Started by king_yugi2003, September 30, 2005, 09:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_yugi2003

Has anyone done a rpg system that could be used in a James Bond-ish setting?

John Kim

Quote from: king_yugi2003 on September 30, 2005, 09:14:24 AM

Hi, welcome to The Forge.  It usually helps if you say a little more about what you're looking for.  Personally, I happen to think that the licensed James Bond 007 RPG by Gerard Klug is excellent.  I recently ran a campaign using it, cf. my JB007 page.  But depending on what you are looking for this might not be the ideal choice. 

- John

king_yugi2003

Quote from: John Kim on September 30, 2005, 04:30:36 PM

Quote from: king_yugi2003 on September 30, 2005, 09:14:24 AM

Hi, welcome to The Forge.  It usually helps if you say a little more about what you're looking for.  Personally, I happen to think that the licensed James Bond 007 RPG by Gerard Klug is excellent.  I recently ran a campaign using it, cf. my JB007 page.  But depending on what you are looking for this might not be the ideal choice. 

Where might I find a copy of the game?

Andrew Morris

Quote from: king_yugi2003 on September 30, 2005, 04:33:47 PM
Where might I find a copy of the game?

A few seconds of searching online (google.com, froogle.com, ebay.com) should come up with vendors who are selling it. FYI, this is a forum for discussing RPG theory and design. Is there some element about James Bond-style games and how they are/aren't well-supported by existing theories that you'd like to discuss? Or something else related to theory and/or design?
Download: Unistat