Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 09, 2022, 02:37:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 61 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Got It  (Read 3969 times)
Brand_Robins

« on: September 22, 2005, 10:48:43 AM »

Just got my copy of the final edition in the mail, and I have to say -- this book looks sweet.

Good work!

- Brand Robins
Michael S. Miller

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 06:03:28 AM »

Thanks!

I'm glad the game made it's way to the great white north so quickly. I think I just mailed it on Tuesday.

As you can see, it's a few pages thicker than the Preview. I think you'll like what you find there. Let me know what you think.

Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!
ScottM

Fresno, California

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 10:31:37 AM »

I just received mine and devoured it in a long, lazy afternoon and evening.  So far it looks very good, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.  I'll probably try some solitaire card mechanics to see how it works.

I have to agree that the text is clear and drives the reader forward well.  The running example (especially the players and characters) clicked very quickly.

--Scott

Hey, I'm Scott Martin. I sometimes scribble over on my blog, llamafodder. Some good threads are here: RPG styles.
Michael S. Miller

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 03:32:31 AM »

Hi, Scott.

Glad you enjoyed the read. If you come across any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!
Spooky Fanboy

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 09:39:54 AM »

I have to agree that the text is clear and drives the reader forward well.  The running example (especially the players and characters) clicked very quickly.

--Scott

That's what I was trying to tell others and Mike in my review on RPG.net. There's very clear and easy-to-read examples, the villains can do a whole lot more, and the Nemesis issue was addressed. Those were all the complaints about the Interim Edition I had, and they were well-addressed.

Proudly having no idea what he's doing since 1970!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: