News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Got It

Started by Brand_Robins, September 22, 2005, 02:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brand_Robins

Just got my copy of the final edition in the mail, and I have to say -- this book looks sweet.

Good work!
- Brand Robins

Michael S. Miller

Thanks!

I'm glad the game made it's way to the great white north so quickly. I think I just mailed it on Tuesday.

As you can see, it's a few pages thicker than the Preview. I think you'll like what you find there. Let me know what you think.
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

ScottM

I just received mine and devoured it in a long, lazy afternoon and evening.  So far it looks very good, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.  I'll probably try some solitaire card mechanics to see how it works.

I have to agree that the text is clear and drives the reader forward well.  The running example (especially the players and characters) clicked very quickly.

--Scott
Hey, I'm Scott Martin. I sometimes scribble over on my blog, llamafodder. Some good threads are here: RPG styles.

Michael S. Miller

Hi, Scott.

Glad you enjoyed the read. If you come across any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Spooky Fanboy

Quote from: ScottM on October 18, 2005, 02:31:37 PM
I have to agree that the text is clear and drives the reader forward well.  The running example (especially the players and characters) clicked very quickly.

--Scott

That's what I was trying to tell others and Mike in my review on RPG.net. There's very clear and easy-to-read examples, the villains can do a whole lot more, and the Nemesis issue was addressed. Those were all the complaints about the Interim Edition I had, and they were well-addressed.
Proudly having no idea what he's doing since 1970!