News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Any rpgs in which rule 0 doesn't apply?

Started by Nogusielkt, November 20, 2005, 11:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMcDonnell

Hang on there Sheriff!

A thread jacking was never in my intentions. It just seemed to naturally grow out of the conversation, but I will concede.

Still. It does help illustrate one of my points. No matter what the game says, no GM is all powerful. If you become too demanding you run the risk of losing your players. Then you have no game. And the director sits alone.

-JDM

Ron Edwards

You guys have just effectively destroyed this thread.

How many posts actually help by answering the question? I count one, two at most.

Now you're talking to me about how I moderate it? And clarifying points which are off-topic?

No. This is not my beautiful house. This is not my beautiful wife.

Nogusielkt, you have been very badly treated by the Forge community. This is one of the worst violations of the basic codes of behavior here that I have ever seen. Through no fault of your own, I am closing this thread, and I encourage you to begin the topic again, perhaps in a day or two, in a new thread. Perhaps then the respondents will help you.

Best,
Ron

TonyLB

Quote from: Ron Edwards on November 20, 2005, 09:56:26 PM
How many posts actually help by answering the question? I count one, two at most.

Sorry Ron.  My bad.  I am privately apologizing to the original poster as well.  Thanks for knocking some sense into us, and again I regret that it was called for.

-- Tony
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Ron Edwards

All right, I am now in full bull moderator mode.

Do NOT post to closed threads.

Do NOT say "I'm sorry" regarding moderation, ever. I do not care.

This thread goes down in history as THE worst Forge thread ever. When posting here, look at this thread, and do absolutely nothing which resembles it, in any way.