News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Introduction - Day of the Crows

Started by Digs, October 04, 2005, 06:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digs

Hi, I'm new here, and I just, so I thought I would just introduce myself before coming to you with questions/advice, etc. I am currently in the process of completing an indie rpg called Day of the Crows, about playing Scarecrows, I will talk more about it later when I am not at work, until then, hi to everyone.

Digs
Darktown Media

Adam Dray

Hello, and welcome to the Forge. When you're ready to tell us about your game, give the sticky posts at the top of this forum a read and expect to be asked (for starters) the following questions:

I'll quote Kevin, another new member, who summed them up beautifully:
Quote from: knicknevin on September 25, 2005, 06:31:14 AM
1. What is your game about? The big picture, if you like, a quick precis of the genre, setting, tone, etc... imagine you were pitching your game concept as a film, how would you describe it?

2. What do the characters do? The actual types of stories and actions that may occur in the game, e.g. in a horror game you might put 'Find & destroy vampires & werewolves' here.

3. What do the players do? The actions which are taken in real life: do players compete against each other or cooperate? Do they tell the story or respond to the GM's narrative? Are there dice, cards, tokens, random results, auctioned results, etc?

Looking forward to hearing about your scarecrow game!
Adam Dray / adam@legendary.org
Verge -- cyberpunk role-playing on the brink
FoundryMUSH - indie chat and play at foundry.legendary.org 7777