News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Paladin] - xhtml version

Started by Ruminator, September 22, 2005, 12:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruminator

I couldn't leave well enough alone...I modified the html code behind Paladin to be xhtml compliant and updated the style sheet as well.  To let you know, the resulting file(s) represent a drop of 10k from the download.  I'm not sure how many people are still checking out Paladin, but this could help out with and bandwidth issues you might have.

I hope you like it.  You can check it out here.
What will you dig up?  unearthed @ .mac

ScottM

Hey, I'm Scott Martin. I sometimes scribble over on my blog, llamafodder. Some good threads are here: RPG styles.

John Harper

Very nice! Thanks for doing that.
Agon: An ancient Greek RPG. Prove the glory of your name!

Clinton R. Nixon

Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Arturo G.

Nice thing!
I really like XHTML. It makes things work really well in most combinations of browser+operating system.

The page passes the W3C validator ( http://validator.w3.org/ )
I would suggest to include the XHTML 1.1 logo, so anyone arriving at the page would know it is fully compliant.

Cheers,
Arturo

Ruminator

It's enough for me to know that it passes (I was trying to lower the bandwidth for the document); most non-designers don't really care if it passes as long as it looks good in their browser.

tzunder

I hadn't read it before. It looks a lovely bit of code so I printed it and shall take it to Hungary with me next week.

Arturo G.

Rumiator:
QuoteIt's enough for me to know that it passes (I was trying to lower the bandwidth for the document); most non-designers don't really care if it passes as long as it looks good in their browser.

Your right. People who are interested on that kind of things knows how to do.
BTW, good layout. I like your CSS choosings. It looks perfect on screen and it also prints nicely!

Arturo

Ruminator

Thanks...I tried to set it up with proper page breaks (it prints fairly nicely with .5 margins).